- Constant questions from family, friends, and acquaintances about when I'll have a baby.
- Questions about why I am not married yet.
- Idle inquiries about origin of my accent in order to immediately forget the answer once received.
- Waiters who place the check in front of my male dining companion without asking.
- Women who enforce male privilege.
- Car seats that either place me too close to the wheel or too far from the pedals.
- Color-coded everything (pink for girls, blue for boys).
- Guys with cheap power tools offering help in the pits, only to have to let me pre-break the lug nuts.
- Shock expressions at my statement that I do not crave chocolate.
- Being treated like an idiot by most tech support males on account of my gender.
Ten things I can do without
The Ten things Samhita can do without post has inspired me to come up with my own. Here goes: